This course is for 1 day and is designed for credit controllers, collectors, credit managers, owner managers, those who want to improve their knowledge of credit control and collections. It is suitable for those who are new to their role and more experienced credit controllers who have had little formal training, but wish to expand their knowledge.
This comprehensive and practical course covers all aspects of credit control and collections. It enables delegates to see the bigger picture so that they not only improve their knowledge, but will help them to understand priorities better and to allocate their time better between tasks, enabling them to become more effective in collecting cash and reducing bad debts.
This course is an intensive 1 day workshop come along and prepare to learn lots, interact with other delegates, go back ready to reduce your company's debtors and increase your cashflow!
In these lean times it is vital that a company has the right resources and people in their credit control/management function. This course will enable you to ensure that you are at the top of your game!
By the end of this course you will be able to
All of our full day public courses are priced at £350.00 + VAT per delegate or £315.00 + VAT per person when 2 or more people book at the same time. Included in this are all course materials, tuition from a qualified collections expert, lunch and refreshments. At this low price the courses are very much in demand, and as spaces are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. The dress code for this course is smart casual.
Do you need to justify this course to your boss?
If so, don’t worry, you can explain the benefits of:
• Small investment in your training would give on the cash flow.
• Increased motivation
• New ideas by listening to how other people go about credit control, as well as what you get from the course.
• Share details of problem cases on the day and go back with a positive resolution
• Reductions in your debtor days the positive impact on your bank statement!
• Still not convinced? Why don’t you or your boss call/email us?
What do I need to bring?
Full course details will be provided after you have booked a course and nearer the time.
On the day you will need
• Any problem case(s) you may want assistance with (we wont discuss names etc.)